Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 28, 2008

Madonna: I Work Out to Britney Spears' Album


Madonna has a surprising choice when it comes to what she listens to while exercising.
"I actually love Britney Spears's new album," she told New York's Z100-FM Thursday. "I usually work out to her record. I do a combination of pilates and dance aerobics."
The singer also explained why she gave Justin Timberlake a shot of B-12 while they were collaborating on her new album, Hard Candy.
"The reason I gave him a B-12 [shot] is because we only had a certain amount of days in the studio and I didn't want him to use that as a lame-a-- excuse not to come to work," she said. "Okay? It's got nothing to do with butt. I promise you. Listen, I don't need to give him a shot to see his butt. Duh."
Madonna – who was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame earlier this month for her 25-year career span – admitted she's sick of some of her earlier music.
"I'm not sure I can sing 'Holiday' or 'Like A Virgin' ever again," she said. "I just can't – unless somebody paid me like $30 million or something. [Maybe if] some Russian guy wants me to come to the wedding he's going to have to a 17-year-old, you know it."
Source: US Weekly

No comments: