Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 28, 2008

Britney Spears offered role in West End play


Britney Spears has been offered a role in a forthcoming London West End production of the Tennessee Williams play 'A Streetcar Named Desire'.According to the Daily Star, the singer has been offered the role of Blanche DuBois because her own troubled lifestyle echoes that of the character.The newspaper quotes an anonymous source as saying: "She has poise, timing and a real flair. We'd wanted her for Blanche because even though she's technically too young to play her, who else could embody this fallen southern belle so well?"She's living out the story, so to harness that on stage would be amazing for an audience to see – and cathartic for Britney too." Source:NME/BritneyOverdose

No comments: