Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 28, 2008

Britney Spears Visits Dentist, K-Fed Talks




Seemingly on the up-and-up, Britney Spears popped out for a trip to the dentist’s office in Studio City on Wednesday afternoon (March 26).Wearing a blue dress and cowgirl boots, the Gimme More singer clasped the hand of her security guard as she was ushered past a pack of paparazzi - making her way inside for a teeth-cleaning appointment.Meanwhile, Brit’s ex Kevin Federline recently spoke to press about his former wives, saying: “I will always love the mothers of my children, and I will always be there for both of them. I believe that any good energy I put out there brings more good energy into my own life. The relationships with my kids and family will last my whole life and are the most important to me.”And although Federline holds full custody of his children with Spears, he’s adamant that his sons (Sean Preston and Jayden James) will grow up in positive environment.“Their needs define my schedule every day. It is so very important to me that my children will always know and never question, that no matter what happens, they have a mommy and daddy who love them very much,” he said.

Source: GossipGirls

No comments: