Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 28, 2008

Help Britney, don’t use her


So, this morning I read on Hollywood.tv that execs are considering giving Brit her own sitcom. Let’s be real here. It was good, it was better than we all expected, it was sweet but it wasn’t that funny.People tuned in for the same reasons people always tune in for Britney. They want to be shocked or catch something bizarre.It’s sad but true. You have a handful of real die hard fans who love her no matter what, probably a million people. Then you have another million or so who love the daily soap opera of Britney-Gate and who watch because they’re expecting full blown tragedy like the VMA’s.NO ONE is funny enough to earn a sitcom after 4 minutes of lines. Again, people trying to earn money off her really quick before the jig is up. Sitcom execs would spit her out the second people stopped tuning in.I say, let her continue to earn her way back into success. Handing her shit just because we were all shocked that she didn’t throw poop against the wall and drool on herself is not going to help her.She needs structure and reward and you will see her slowly comeback. This poor girl has never been told no and her reality is not healthy.I want nothing more than to see Brit succeed but with determination, hard work, and real commitment. Showing up to say 4 minutes of lines is not enough to determine that she has earned a show. I mean, how sad is that, that we are all going YAY!!! because she could function. Come on! Lets hope Britney gets well for good and for life!

Source:PoorBritney

No comments: