Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 28, 2008

Madonna Speaks Spears on Radio




In recent radio interviews, Madonna opened up about her thoughts of Britney Spears and the paparazzi. On New York’s Z100-FM, The Rock and Roll Hall of Famer confessed, “I actually love Britney Spears’ new album. I usually work out to her record. I do a combination of Pilates and dance aerobics.” In an appearance on the Yo on E! satellite radio show, she also revealed that the pop-star is her eleven-year-old daughter’s favorite artist, and condemned the paparazzi for their constant focus on Spears’ downward spiral. “They need to step off. For real ... Let’s go save her,” adding that her daughter is equally concerned. “She knows Britney, but doesn't catch all that gossip stuff, [but] I think she sorta gets the drift of what's going on, and I think she's kind of protective of Britney.”


-


Source: CelebrityCafe

No comments: