Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, March 28, 2008

X17 XCLUSIVE: Jamie Lynn, The Rock & The Registry!

Guess "The Rumors Are True", folks, Jamie Lynn Spears is engaged to baby daddy Casey Aldridge, and X17 has the proof!
While out registering for her unborn child at Babies R Us in Kentwood yesterday, Jamie Lynn showed off not only her growing belly, but her diamond engagement ring as well!
And just what kinds of items are on Jamie Lynn and Casey's registry?
Although the black Bugaboo Stroller and white Ultrasound Picture Frame seem pretty gender neutral, Jamie does want her child to have a John Deere First Keys teething ring. Is she due to give birth to a boy, like Brit?
She's also registered for a Learn & Groove Musical Table! Sounds like she wants to keep music in the family - maybe Auntie Britney will buy that for her!

See pic here and video here

Souce: X17

No comments: