Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Britney's Blonde Ambition


Did Britney Spears go blond for her role in How I Met Your Mother? A day after the struggling pop star went to shoot her cameo at the Fox studios, we caught her putting what was left of her $1,500 weekly allowance to good mediocre use. The 26-year-old, who was photographed earlier this week with dark brown hair, was sporting a sandy blonde look while perusing racks of plastic accessories at the discount duds story Forever 21.

Source: Page Six

No comments: