Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Massive Firing -- You Can't Do Dat to Brit!


UCLA Medical Center is terminating at least 13 staff members and suspending at least six others for looking at the confidential medical records of Britney Spears while she was hospitalized there.The LA Times reports that in addition to these firings, at least six doctors will face disciplinary action for snooping into her computerized records at the hospital.
Click here... it's not over yet
Source: TMZ


No comments: