Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 15, 2008

K-Fed and Brit's Dad Cook Up a Deal


K-Fed is finally ready to start working for a living. He is reportedly interested in taking over his favorite Mexican restaurant and wants to go into business with his former father-in-law (via Daily Mirror). Jamie Spears dabbled in the restaurant business once before, but his last attempt running the kitchen went up in flames. Now that Jamie is signing all of Brit Brit's checks, his recovering popwreck daughter is reportedly expected to bankroll this unconventional partnership.


Source: TMZ


No comments: