Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Privacy, Please


Being Britney Spears is not easy, especially when people break the law just to get a glimpse inside the pop star's life.
A whopping THIRTEEN employees of the UCLA Medical Center have been fired for snooping on Britney's confidential medical records during her stay there earlier this year.
Plus, another six people have been suspended and six doctors face disciplinary action.
So unprofesh!
Employees are only allowed to peruse records if they are directly caring for a patient. Violating that not only goes against the hospital's code of conduct, but its' against the law too.
And, what's worse, the same thing happened to Britney when she gave birth to Small Fry at UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica a few years ago.
"It's not only surprising, it's very frustrating and it's very disappointing," said Jeri Simpson, the Santa Monica hospital's director of human resources, who handled the discipline in the first instance.
"I feel like we do everything that we possibly can to ensure the privacy of our patients and I know we feel horrible that it happened again. I don't know what it is about this particular person, I don't know what it is about her."
Sucks for Britney. Shit, that would suck for anyone!


Source: Perez Hilton


No comments: