Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 15, 2008

UCLA to Fire Employees Over Britney Spears


Nice to know UCLA takes patient confidentiality seriously (Cedars needs to take note). UCLA medical center is in the process of firing at least 13 employees and suspending at least another 6 physicians for snooping through Britney Spears' confidential files. "It's not only surprising, it's very frustrating and it's very disappointing," said Jeri Simpson, the Santa Monica hospital's director of human resources. "I feel like we do everything that we possibly can to ensure the privacy of our patients and I know we feel horrible that it happened again." Simpson added that UCLA treats celebrities "all the time and you never hear about this." One little sneak peak could possibly cost 6 doctors their job. Lesson learned: Sometimes temptation isn’t worth it!


Source: Hollyscoop


No comments: