Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Spears Report



It has been a crazy week for Britney Spears ... but, at long last, "crazy" in a good way. At the start of the week, I was able to be the first person EVER to report that Britney Spears had signed on to appear in the March 24 episode of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother and it was positive mayhem from then on out. Britney then showed up on the FOX Studios lot to prepare for and then film her scenes for the show, which meant that she had to put other obligations on hold in the meantime. Also this week, her new animated music video for her latest single Break the Ice debuted online (albeit to mixed reviews). All in all ... she's had a great week ... and I couldn't be more pleased :) Here are a couple of pretty and new photos of our dear Britney which were shot by photographer Dani Brubaker for OK! magazine:
I can only hope that this positive streak that she is on will continue to move forward and that her life can finally and steadfastly stay on track. Things are looking up for her, I believe that she can keep the ball rolling and keep her life in order. I'm sure it won't be long now before she gets to win back at least some physical custody of her young children.
And speaking of, here are a couple really cute pics of her youngest son, Jayden James, who spent part of his week at The Gym with one of his big buddies:The kid is cute ... you just want to hug him/pinch his cheeks/squeeze him all at once. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be for Britters to be kept from her kids but I'm sure she's learning that she needs to take care of her life first before she can be entrusted with taking care of anyone else. Mark my words, Britney will stay on course and will (hopefully one day soon) win back at least a portion of physical custody of her kids.
Source: Pink Is The New Blog


No comments: