Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Britney's Car Pulled Over

Britney went to the Beverly Center this afternoon for a little shopping at Forever 21 but after a nice outing with her bodyguard and the paps, Queen B got in a little bit 'a trouble!
Well, not Britney, really, but her bodyguard. He decided to burn a red light and pull some funky turns on the way home and the cops weren't havin' it! Brit's Escalade got pulled over though we don't believe a citation was issued.
Drive safely next time, b'guard!
pix coming soon ...
source: X17

No comments: