Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Britney & Kevin Working Out a Compromise


UPDATE: Around 10:45am PT, a spokesperson for the court told reporters that today's hearing is currently on an extended break while both parties discuss a compromise — though he would not elaborate on what exactly they were considering compromising over.Likely, they are hammering out a deal for prolonged, or perhaps even overnight, visitation for Britney with her two sons.While the parties involved meet in rooms separate from the courtroom, Commissioner Gordon has moved on to hearing matters in other cases. But that doesn't mean everything is finished for the day."They will be back [in court] today," said the court spokesman. "When is impossible to know. How many times have we gone through this? This has happened four or five times."Source:OK!

No comments: