Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Two video of Britney custody hearing on 6th of May

Britney Custody Hearing UpdateMay 06, 2008: As photogs wait for Britney and Kevin to emerge from the courthouse parking lot, the celebs pull the old one two and take the back entrance. Additional shots of the courthouse environment and official statements of Mark Vincent Kaplan and Elliot Mintz.

See video hereX17 Xclusive!!!

Elliot Mintz Official Statement X17 Xclusive!!! May 06, 2008: Elliot Mintz speaks on behalf of his client Kevin Federline and Mark Vincent Kaplan.

See video here

Source: X17/BE

No comments: