Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Britney Spears on Next Week's HIMYM


Neil Patrick Harris and Britney Spears as a couple? It had never crossed our minds, but even we have to admit this is a pretty cute shot.
The pic comes from the May 12 episode of How I Met Your Mother, in which Brit reprises her role as Abby the receptionist.
"I had such a great experience the last time I was on the show that I couldn't wait to come back," says Brit. "I was really looking forward to working with this cast and crew again."
Now if we can just get her to do a duet with Robin Sparkles, that would be golden.
Source:E!

No comments: