Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spears is training 'like an athlete'


Personal trainer Marc Corliss has claimed that Britney Spears is following a fitness regime like "an athlete".Corliss said that the singer has become a regular at Hollywood's Bally's Gym with father Jamie and revealed she has shed 15 pounds in under four weeks."She's hell-bent on getting a rocking midsection again," he told Life & Style. "She's been training hard for the past four weeks, doing about 500 or so abdominal exercises every day. And she's seeing a major difference already."The keep-fit guru described Spears as a "go-getter", who is "super upbeat and fun" to coach.He added: "I'm training her the way I would train an athlete. With her dance background, she's already in better shape than most people."
Source:ShowBiz

No comments: