Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Updated: Britney Talks About her 'Mother' Role!


BRITNEY SPEARS, here in a new clip from "How I Met Your Mother," opened up about her latest stint on the CBS comedy where she reprises her role as Abby, the receptionist who teams up with Barney (NEIL PATRICK HARRIS) to get back at Ted (JOSH RADNOR).
"I had such a great experience the last time I was on the show that I couldn't wait to come back," she said. "I was really looking forward to working with this cast and crew again. Everyone was so nice. Abby is going to have a lot of fun!"
Britney's "Mother" episode airs Monday, May 12 at 8:30 ET.

Click here! to view the video clip

Source:ET

No comments: