Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Inside Jamie Lynns Baby Shower



Having relocated to Kentwood for the duration of her pregnancy, Jamie Lynn Spears has been staying away from the press lately - until now!
OK! Magazine spoke to the pregnant teen queen about last weekend's baby shower recently, and Jamie Lynn was only too happy to talk about her gifts, her condition - and, of course, her big sister!
"It was wonderful to be able to spend time with [Britney] and just be girls again," Jamie Lynn said when asked about spending last weekend with her big sister. "We painted our nails and did stupid stuff, and we had our private time too. To be able to be in the privacy of our own home and just be sisters again was wonderful." Of course, the Spears sisters also found some time for a heart-to-heart about motherhood, with Britney stressing to Jamie Lynn that "there are going to be some long nights - but it is completely worth it."
Of course, "privacy" is a relative term - especially when you're in a house with twenty other guests! "There were about 20 or 30 people [at the shower] - to me, it was pretty big," Spears said. "My mom put it all together for me. There were mainly people her age so that way they could get me all the important stuff I need. The people my age, like Sarah and Leah, got me the cute stuff."
And what kind of cute stuff might she have received? "I got adorable clothes," she replied. "I registered for all the necessities. There is a certain type of bottle I use, Dr. Brown's Bottles. You need your travel set and your sling. I got a wonderful sling yesterday. It is adorable, and it will put a baby right to sleep."
Wow, it really sounds like Jamie Lynn's maturing into her new role as a mother! Of course, as she herself admits, she's still got a long way to go - heck, she hasn't even picked out a name yet!
"We want it to be something special," Spears told the mag. "That's something we haven't figured out yet, but I'm thinking hard. I'm working on it. No one has given me any suggestions. I wish they would!"
We'd be happy to help - does anyone have any baby name ideas for Jamie Lynn?
Source: X17

No comments: