Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Britney Will Sing "Twinkle, Twinkle" to the Kids


TMZ has more details on what Britney Spears got in court today. As we first reported, Brit will get three days of supervised visitation per week. Sources tell us within a month she will also have overnight visitation with her kids.We're told Commish Scott Gordon was extremely impressed with Brit's progress today. It was a different story a few months back when she completely pissed him off. The Commish was somewhat blown away by her progress.The goal, we're told, is to ramp it up over the next few months so that Brit gets 50/50 custody, right back where she started from.Stay tuned.
Source: TMZ

No comments: