Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Brit Gets Allowance, Too


Who knew Britney still got an allowance? I don’t think even she knew this. Well, a judge ruled today that Jamie Spears, acting as Brit’s conservator, can give her a $1,500/week allowance. Well, it doesn’t have to be an allowance - she’s just going to get a budget to work with. I don’t think Brit’s hurting for money, but putting a limit on her spending is definitely going to help her out in the long run. I know Brit’s been known to have very big shopping sprees, but she’s not against saving a little cash. Hello, she went shopping for shoes at Off Broadway just a few days ago. She knows where to get her deals. Anyway, since Brit’s been spending more time at home, maybe the allowance is just the right amount. I’m sure all of you have your take on this.


Source: JFX Online

No comments: