Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Britney Courthouse Update!

Here's the news!Britney Spears will now be receiving a credit/debit card where she can spend $1500... ya know, of her own money. So it's kind of like she's paying herself, out of her own pocket, while her dad Jamie Spears gets $2500/week.
Commissioner Goetz also granted Luce-Forward (Jamie's lawyers) a release of her funds to the tune of $25,000 a month for a new Miami lawyer to deal with her ongoing audit of Jive records.
They've also retained the services of entertainment attorney Tom Hansen, at aseverely reduced rate of $1500 a month. Hansen is also Mel Gibson's lawyer.
Lastly, Andrew Wallet, co-conservator of her estate, asked for more bond money to be released "because of the rapidity of the bills being paid." Commissioner Goetz released $135,000 for now.
Sam Ingham, her court-appointed lawyer said he's made it clear to Brit that she should come to these hearings, and he offered transportation and security but she declined. Ingham said,"I have spoken to my client and she's been inconsistent with her position to attend these hearings. The last word I got today was that she was not coming. I would categorize her as unwilling to appear...she does not object to the proceedings but she does object to who is in the hearing,'' referring to her desire to have Jon Eardley be her lawyer.
Jamie Spears, Andrew Wallet and Geraldine Wyle were all there from Brit's camp.
Lots of stuff going down today! What do you think of Brit having her own credit card now?Source: X17

No comments: