Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Commish to Brit - I'll Get Back to You on That


Commissioner Scott Gordon has decided he wants to take some time to rule on the battle over attorneys fees, saying he will take it all under submission. The commish did rule on visitation -- no changes were made. K-Fed was in attendance for the hearing, answering just a couple of questions, giving brief answers.The next hearing on custody is scheduled for May 6.


Source: TMZ

No comments: