Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Britney Spears Pregnancy Fears


Is Britney Spears pregnant again? The pop starlet that once dominated the radio and concert world has been spotted out and about in Los Angeles sporting what many believe is a suspicious bump and reports are that it just might be Adnan Ghalib's baby. None of this is new as the pair were photographed earlier this year purchasing pregnancy testsThey said it was a joke at that time but recent tabloid reports have claimed that the photographer has bragged to his pals that Britney is pregnant with his child. That same report claimed that he was very happy about it and believed that he had hit the jackpot.The evidence is a bit flimsy and there is another report that Britney has dumped her paparazzo boyfriend Adnan. Star Magazine went to the trouble of bringing in an expert to review the recent photos of Britney and her bump. "In my opinion, I would say yes Britney is pregnant," says Cheryl Perlis, M.D., a Chicago-based gynecologist and obstetrician to Star Magazine.They point out that the doctor has not treated Britney. The story notes that if Britney is pregnant with Adnan's baby they might just get back together. But mom and dad couldn't be happier if Britney is not preggers and she is indeed finished with Adnan.

No comments: