Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

K-Fed and Jamie Spears Chat Inside Court


Kevin Federline and Jamie Spears (the conservator for daughter Britney) are back in an L.A. court today for another custody hearing. The pair played golf together over the weekend and were chatting and smiling with each other before the hearing. Jamie arrived at the court house with two briefcases, while Kevin was wearing a suit and a pinkie ring.
Today's proceedings are expected to deal with a disputed invoice given to K-Fed by his lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan. As part of an earlier agreement in the prolonged custody battle between K-Fed and Britney, Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner Scott Gordon ruled that Britney would cover all of her ex-husband's legal bills.Jamie has disputed a $500,000 bill from Kaplan, and will also be disputing a $600,000 bill from Britney's former attorney Sorrel Trope. New attorney Stacy Phillips is representing Jamie.

Source:PageSix

No comments: