Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Brit Wants K-Fed to Pull His Load (insert joke)


The lawyer for the Brit conservatorship is arguing as we speak to slash K-Daddy's legal bills and is asking the judge to make Federleezy pay at least a portion of the bill himself.Stacy Phillips told Commissioner Scott Gordon that Kaplan is entitled to $150,000 -- $175,000 tops -- for his legal bills over the last four months. Kaplan told the Commish he wants between $400,000 and $500,000.The court has already ordered Brit to pay Kevin's "reasonable" attorney's fees. Phillips argued K-Fed is not that hurtin' for cash -- noting he goes to parties and throws around $2,000 tips, spends $20,000 in jewelry and uses his credit card like a motha.Kaplan told the judge he and his partner, Jim Simon, bill around $600 an hour, claiming, "I believe we are under market for the package you get when you hire our firm." Phillips blanched, claiming it was totally unnecessary for both lawyers to attend all the court hearings.The judge just threw reporters out of the courtroom and closed the hearing.Stay tuned ...


Source: TMZ

No comments: