Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

On The Comeback Trail


Britney Spears is scheduled to appear as a guest star on the CBS show How I Met Your Mother.
And that's a good thing!
Look out for BritBrit in the 14th episode of the season.
It's so good to hear that she is getting it together!!
Brit's scenes will reportedly be with the show's lead character, Ted.
An insider revealed that the most likely role for Britney in that episode is "Abby," a girl who works in Ted's doctor's office. She's described as "sweet and friendly and scattered and a little nerdy—a female Michael Cera."
(Her film) Crossroads sucked, but her appearance on Will & Grace was cute. Plus, any work and return to normalcy for her is a good thing. A very good thing.


Source: Perez Hilton

No comments: