Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Britney's Role On How I Met Your Mother


In another move highlighting her continued recovery, Britney Spears is set to make a cameo on the hit CBS sitcom, How I met Your Mother.The show's rep tells OK!, "We are confirming that Britney will have a guest role on the show this season."
Brit's scenes will reportedly be with the show's lead character, Ted. An insider says she will most likely play the role of "Abby", a girl who works in Ted's doctor's office and is described as "sweet and friendly and scattered and a little nerdy--a female Michael Cera."
The last time Britney appeared on television was almost exactly two years ago to the month--back when she was pregnant with little Jayden James. In March, 2006, the singer appeared on NBC's hit comedy, Will and Grace.
Source: Ok magazine

No comments: