Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 4, 2008

Britney Gets Snooped


It seems well known that the UCLA Medical Center has a big problem on their hands. We know a few weeks ago they outed some employees that had searched in to Britney Spears' medical records.And it wasn't low level employees, it was doctors as well. Six people were fired over the incident and two were suspended and reprimanded. I would hate to think what they do when your asleep!!Now, word has leaked out that other star's medical records have been looked at too. It seems that medical personnel are being paid off by tabloid magazines to peak and give scoops on conditions. UCLA would now be the last stop for anyone wanting some privacy. Farrah Fawcett is the latest patient to have her confidentiality breached. It seems that when her cancer had relapsed last fall, an employee found out and tipped off the Enquirer. The Enquirer printed the story before Farrah could tell her son and her mother! How awful.If I was a star, I would seriously be wondering about my records at UCLA. This is two incidents in recent months where employees have been canned for snooping. I hope the tabloids paid them well for the scoop since they are out of jobs, now. Everybody has to make a buck and all, but come on!Farrah has made it through her relapse and appears to be on the mend.-PRInside

No comments: