Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 4, 2008

Larry Rudolph: Britney Will Make The Biggest Comeback In History

Larry Rudolph, the one time manager of Britney Spears who she famously ditched and publically blamed for pushing her into rehab, is speaking out about his newly mended relationship with the singer.In a new interview with Extra, Rudolph reveals he hadn't seen Britney in more than a year--until this past week. Larry paid a visit to his former client, who he says appears happier than ever."After spending a few days with her this past week, we didn't talk about anything professional. I just sat and talked with her. I think she's doing great. Her father is doing a great job with her and she's in a great place right now."As for a Britney comeback, Rudolph says, "People love her. They really love her. People understand what she's been through at this point. People want to see her come back. I think she'll get it together. And I think she'll have a huge career again. I think she's going to make the biggest comeback in history."If loyalty counts for anything in the entertainment business, Rudolph wins the prize.
Source: OK!

No comments: