Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 4, 2008

K-Daddy's Lawyer -- Don't Stop Believin'



Leaving a $2,000 tip at a Vegas strip club doesn't mean you're taking advantage of the ex-wife who's footin' your tab (payin' his lawyer's bills and forkin' over $20k a month in alimony) -- it just means you love the ladies. Kevin Federline's meticulously-dressed super duo of Elliot Mintz and Mark Vincent Kaplan had "issues" with our story yesterday, detailing the tens of thousands K-Fed dropped in Vegas in a recent eight-month period.MVK said we shouldn't believe every claim Brit's mouthpiece writes down on legal paper. But dude, K-Fed flashed more plastic than the chicks at Scores the night he laid down a $2,000 tip on his $365 bar tab -- and we have the AMEX bill to prove it.
Source: TMZ

No comments: