Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 4, 2008

Britney Spears's Birthday Shopping for Jamie Lynn


With her mother in tow, Britney Spears stopped by the corporate offices of Hollywood clothing store Ed Hardy on Thursday to buy birthday presents for sister Jamie Lynn, who turns 17 on Friday. The singer was "in good spirits" according to Nicole Irving, a representative for the store. Spears stopped in the afternoon to visit designer Christian Audigier and browse the new spring collection. "Christian and she were laughing as she tried on Ed Hardy sunglasses and checked out the bathing suits," says the rep.For her sister (and mom-to-be), Britney, donning a pink Ed Hardy shirt, picked out a large selection of Christian Audigier handbags, scarves, and Crystal Rock T-shirts. She also snagged items for her father and brother. Earlier Thursday, Spears, 26, spent the morning visiting sons Preston and Jayden at her Studio City house.Source: People

No comments: