Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 4, 2008

George Clooney Describes Being Britney Spears Neighbor


George Clooney described what it’s like being Britney Spears’ neighbor to David Letterman on Wednesday night. The actor said one night several helicopters and police officers were gathered near his home and he thought an inmate had broken out of prison. “I have a guest house at the end of the driveway. The these choppers had search lights shinning out of them and there were five or six of them and I thought someone had broken out of prison and escaped and they are in the cul-de-sac…and I am afraid they might be in my guest house,” Clooney tells Letterman. The ‘Leatherheads’ actor said his sister was staying in the guest house and he called her to tell her about the helicopters outside. “I got a baseball bat and I walked to the end of my driveway with the bat to beat the hell out of these fugitives,” he said. Clooney, 46, added that his sister got on the internet and found out that all the commotion was because “Britney Spears is being hauled off to the hospital.” Source: TransWorld

No comments: