Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 4, 2008

Kevin Federline's Lawyer Says Britney Spears Is Not Completely Recovered


Britney Spears has a long way to go before getting completely cured. Her ex husband Kevin Federline's lawyer insists that the reports the pop star is fully recovered are still premature.Mark Vincent Kaplan says the "Toxic" star is on the right track, thank to her father Jamie, but she still has a long way to go.He tells People magazine, "Jamie is doing a really good job. There was a situation and that seems to be stabilized. Does that mean she's cured? Of course not."Kaplan, however, noticed that the 26-year-old's negative press has lessened considerably. Her successful appearance on last week's "How I Met Your Mother" episode and the reports she is back again with former manager Larry Rudolph are making positive news right now for the singer.He continues, "Obviously before Jamie, it wasn't a question of what was going to happen - it was a question of when."Meanwhile, Rudolph, the man credited for having discovered the singer and managed her career for 9 years, says Britney is on the "right path."He says, "I have spent time with her, and she is on the right path because she has people around her who really care about her well-being."-AHN/BritneyOverdose

No comments: