Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 4, 2008

SEGEL: 'SPEARS BLANKED ME AFTER NOT GETTING JOKE'


Actor JASON SEGEL was left red-faced on the set of U.S. sitcom HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER recently - when guest star BRITNEY SPEARS blanked him after he made a joke.Segel was bemused by the paparazzi in helicopters circling the show's Hollywood set trying to get a shot of Spears, who had a cameo role as a secretary on the TV comedy.So the comedian approached the Toxic singer to offer an alternative explanation for the choppers in the sky - but she didn't get his joke.Segel says, "I went up to her and said, 'I'm sorry, I have this big movie coming out - this is what it's like for me.' "She looked at me strangely and walked away."-PRInside


No comments: