Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 4, 2008

Lawyer Defends K-Fed's Crazy Spending


Father of the year, Kevin Federline, recently got his ex, Britney Spears to pay more of his legal bills, claiming poverty. But OK! has obtained court documents detailing some of K-fed's more, shall we say, interesting expenses, and, for a person in the hole, he sure gets around!According to the legal docs, Kevin spent $50,489.71 over an 8-month period on hotel rooms and refreshments in Las Vegas.In one day alone, K-Fed used his business card to spend $2,632.50 at TAO Beach (the pool club at The Venetian Hotel). On another night, he spent $2,862.60 at TAO nightclub. One day at the Hard Rock Beach Club cost him $3,008.33.Then there was Kevin's rockin' New Year's Eve at the Vegas branch of upscale strip club chain Scores, where he racked up a $365 tab — and left a $2,000 tip!Source: Ok!

No comments: