Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 4, 2008

Federline's Lawyer: Full-Recovery Reports Still Premature


Kevin Federline's lawyer says that with the help of father Jamie Spears, Britney Spears is heading in the right direction. But he urged restraint in saying the pop star is already fully recovered. "Jamie is doing a really good job," Mark Vincent Kaplan tells PEOPLE. "There was a situation and that seems to be stabilized. Does that mean she’s cured? Of course not."Kaplan has noticed that the Spears's negative press has diminished noticeably, and that her successes – from her appearance on How I Met Your Mother to reports Tuesday that she is working again with former manager Larry Rudolph – are making news right now. He calls Jamie Spears's steps to improve Britney's well-being and diffuse her once tumultuous lifestyle "smart," adding that, "Obviously before Jamie, it wasn't a question of what was going to happen – it was a question of when." A healthy, happy Spears is something that Federline has always yearned for, says Kaplan. As for his own professional interest in the Spears case, which is no longer dominating Los Angeles's family court system? Says Kaplan: "I look forward to the time when I can be bored."Source: People

No comments: