Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 4, 2008

Rudolph to Lead Britney to Comeback


Larry Rudolph, the man who discovered and made Britney Spears a star, sat down with "Extra" to provide exclusive insight into the comeback planned for the troubled pop princess. He also talked about his hot new MTV project, "Rock the Cradle." Rudolph has had an on-again/off-again relationship with Brit, most recently ended in early 2007 when he encouraged her to seek help. Now the two are talking again, but it's too early to say if he'll be managing her. "She'll get it together. I think she's gonna make the biggest comeback in history," Rudolph told "Extra" today. Larry's new show, "Rock the Cradle," pits the sons and daughters of music legends against each other in a live competition and premieres tomorrow on MTV. -Extra/BritneyOverdose

No comments: