Hello my Loyal Readers! I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I will try to do better this week. We are in the middle of moving and getting ready to take a vacation, so it's been a little hectic. Are you guys as stoked as I am about David Cook winning American Idol? I Love that Guy!!! He has been my fav since before they picked the top 24!! Maybe a new blog coming??
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apple iTunes

Friday, April 4, 2008

Carson Kressley Shares His Fashion Advice For Britney Spears


Queer Eye For The Straight Guy's style guru Carson Kressley has some fashion advice for Britney Spears. The fashion stylist and designer says he wants to extend his makeover skills to the pop princess, who looks in need of some "sensible clothes."Kressley, 38, said, "I'd start by getting some underwear, okay? Then I'd give her a big hug and we'd all go shopping for some sensible clothes.""I'd like to see her step it up a notch and wear a little Stella McCartney. It almost looks like she's wearing Strawberry. It's crazy, but I do love her."The outspoken Kressley wasn't shy on expressing his feelings for one trend in particular.He said, "I think leggings areas very particular thing. On some people they look amazing and they're like voodoo magic. On other people, it's like, 'Wow, your legs look gi-normous!' It's really personal.""Personally on me, they make my butt look huge unless I do a sensible zebra print. That fools the eye."Kressley is currently hosting his new makeover show "Hot To Look Good Naked" on the Lifetime Channel.

Source-CelebrityNews&Gossip

No comments: